Sunday, November 30, 2008

Howdy, Pardner!

At Shay's house, you get to play "Pardner" with the cowboy hats and stick horses. It's a huge hit with the kids. Well, my mom found this little cowboy hat at some store, and Paul David came in with it on Thanksgiving night. He and Kendall played Pardner with their horses!




The funniest thing was that later that night, I went back up to Shay and J.T.'s (my grandparents) to get something we'd forgotten, and I saw through the glass doors Shay with this little hat on. I thought, "well, maybe she had her hands full and was just putting it away." No, when I went through the door, she was just standing in the kitchen with it on her head. I said, "Do you and J.T. play Pardner after we all leave?" HA! She SAYS that she forgot she had it on:)

No comments: