Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Because I Know You're Wondering...

Because I know you're wondering...
Yes, fish is STILL alive. How can this be? you ask...I HAVE NO IDEA! I totally neglect this poor creature. He gets fed once a day...sometimes I forget. I put off cleaning his water until I see him gasping for air at the top...and yet he LIVES! He's huge, too. They say they only get as big as their bowl or tank, and he'd better stop growing or he may get stuck!

Because I know you're wondering...
Yes, the plumbers are now gone. We paid them yesterday, so hopefully it is OVER! There is still a huge hole in the wall in the guest room, but eventually it will be covered! It took 10 days for that whole situation to be over. I have to say that I kinda miss them being here:)

Because I know you're wondering...
Yes, we're going to my parents tomorrow for Thanksgiving, and yes, my mom, sister and I will be three of the crazies out at 5 in the morning on Friday buying things that we didn't even know we needed at rock bottom prices! I can't wait!

Because I know you're wondering...
Yes, Paul David is still attatched to the UT Jersey, but thankfully "The Great UT Jersey Search of 2008" is over since my mom found some at Dillard's. YAY! We were wanting a back up (you know so that I could wash it), but she also got him 2 3T's for next year. We are set!

Because I know you're wondering...
Yes, my husband did just get 10 pounds of lint out of the back of my dryer and replaced some accordian looking thing on it. We're hoping it helps dry better now since it was taking 2 years to dry a load of clothes and there was lint all over the laundry room. Apparently the accordian thing wasn't clamped on that well!

Because I know you're wondering...
Yes, I'm printing my address labels today for my Christmas Cards! I'm so beyond excited! I can't wait for next week to see all the cards that start rolling in!

Because I know you're wondering...
Yes, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey and pie!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That was cute!

The Pences said...

Can I just tell you that I LOVE reading your blog?! My mom and I will be out there at 5am, too -- whoo hoo!