Monday, October 13, 2008

Water Wall

Yesterday, we went down to the Galleria to get my birthday present...a new lens for our camera! Oh, it is awesome...or it will be as soon as we learn a little more about it and get to know it better!

After we picked it up, we went over to the Water Wall to get some shots with it! Well, Paul David HATED it and that's saying it nicely. He was clinging to us the whole time.



We finally let him down to run around a bit.


We ate lunch at my all-time favorite Mexican food restaurant...Chuy's! I LOVE this place. I've never gotten anything that I haven't just LOVED! It was a wonderful birthday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

thePiks said...

Happy happy happy birthday! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Nana said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday! We love you! Mother & Daddy