Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TEN...

That's the number of pounds I anticipate gaining this week due to Paul David's birthday!

I decided to make his cake this year since I was kind of disappointed in the one we bought last year (I could have totally made it for sure!) So for two days now, I've managed to lick every ounce of cream cheese icing off the beater, the spoons before I put them in the sink, the knives, and some bowls. Yesterday, I was even eating the chocolate cake that I cut from the practice cake...then last night we ate a piece of the practice cake just to make sure it tasted okay!

Now, I've moved on to the grated cheese for the baked potato casserole...somebody stop me before I get into the pinata candy...AAAAHHHH!

I still have two whole days to go and still have to make cupcakes, finish decorating cookies and make the "for real" cake! Then the party...let's just not even think that far!

Hopefully, everyone will so overly impressed with how awesome the cake looks that they won't see how unclean my house is...I'm trying to get to it, but it's a lot more fun to eat the icing!

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

You are so funny! It's funny how we beat ourselves up over getting things tidy and really...it doesn't matter! It'll look horrible after everyone leaves anyway!