We had our third Longhorn Game on Saturday. Oh, the fun! Poor Paul David was basically set up for disaster:
1-It was HOT, not just Hot, but HOT!
It was only like 84 degrees, but the best way I can describe it is being in a tanning bed with clothes on and a little bitty fan blowing by every once in a while. HOT!
2-The game was at 2:30...we all know what a 2 year old should be doing at 2:30 in the afternoon.
3-Everybody and their dog showed up to the game...no lie, biggest attendance ever in the state of Texas...so it was super crowded.
4-The ice in your drink melted in about 2 seconds...it was HOT!
5-The sun was SOOO bright. I was getting a headache from squinting (and I was wearing my hat...my $20 hat that I bought at the game because the other 5 we own were at home...who knew it was going to be so sunny!), so I know he had to be pretty miserable, too.
Waiting in the shade until game time:

Here come the Horns:
1-It was HOT, not just Hot, but HOT!
It was only like 84 degrees, but the best way I can describe it is being in a tanning bed with clothes on and a little bitty fan blowing by every once in a while. HOT!
2-The game was at 2:30...we all know what a 2 year old should be doing at 2:30 in the afternoon.
3-Everybody and their dog showed up to the game...no lie, biggest attendance ever in the state of Texas...so it was super crowded.
4-The ice in your drink melted in about 2 seconds...it was HOT!
5-The sun was SOOO bright. I was getting a headache from squinting (and I was wearing my hat...my $20 hat that I bought at the game because the other 5 we own were at home...who knew it was going to be so sunny!), so I know he had to be pretty miserable, too.
Waiting in the shade until game time:
Here come the Horns:
It was a tough game...for us and the Horns, but we all survived. They even won! I just feel bad for Paul David because he was so excited about the "CootCaw Game" on the way there. It was just too much to be so tired and watch the game, too...plus it was hot, but I think I mentioned that!

3 comments:
Sounds like it was hot! Maybe the next game will be cooler. You guys look great in your orange wear!
OMGosh! I hot ya'll used lots of sunscreen! At least they won! Yeah!
So it was hot!
You look miserable in that one holding sleeping Paul David!
Maybe next time it will be better!
Post a Comment