Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Little Man!


Can you believe our little man is 2? It's crazy how fast time has flown on by us!

It's equally crazy how much you can love one little person! Paul David is the light of our lives and the highlight of our day! When he smiles, he smiles big. I hope that stays with him forever. I hope he continues to be passionate about things as much as he is today (ie baseball, football, fish). He's just a joy to be around and cracks us up daily with all the things he comes up with. He's our little man, and we love him SO much! Happy Birthday, Dude!

On Friday, we went to get our pictures made. Here are the ones we chose:




3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

OK, so I know he turned 2, but when I read "Happy 2nd Birthday" I thought...NO WAY! Can't be possible! Time flies way too fast! Your pictures are adorable! You look great and I love Paul David's haircut!

Nana said...

You are growing up so fast Paul David. Such a sweet little boy! Stay that way, OK. We love you! Happy Birthday! Love, Nana and Papa

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! The pictures are wonderful!