Thursday, October 9, 2008

Playing Outside

How many posts have I had with this title?

The weather was nice and crisp this morning, so we stayed outside after our walk. Paul David played and played!





I was walking by here earlier and thought, "That basket has been here ever since I moved in...it was probably Grandma's. We've never put any flowers in it...I should probably just toss it." It wasn't 2 minutes after I had though this that Paul David went and got a sweet gum ball, which he calls "Ball" and pointed to the basket and said, "Goal!" He threw the "Ball" toward the "Goal" for probably 15 minutes! Clever little guy! Needless to say, the basket won't be tossed now!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Candice you got some really good shots! Sweet pictures and a sweet boy! ALL BOY!

Nana said...

Rolling in that grass looks like fun!