You wouldn't belive how far behind I am on my pictures...really far behind for me!
I was going through some today and realized that I never blogged about Amanda and her boys coming to visit and swim! We all had so much fun...Amanda and I visiting and the boys playing. It's just awesome that they all play so well together.
I was going through some today and realized that I never blogged about Amanda and her boys coming to visit and swim! We all had so much fun...Amanda and I visiting and the boys playing. It's just awesome that they all play so well together.
Spence and Paul David are only 4 weeks apart in age!
Coleman can swim like a fish!
Spence was always ready for me to take his picture...Paul David, not so much!
I know it's been a month ago that we got together Amanda, but we had a great time! We'll do it again soon at your house!

1 comment:
We had fun too! Can't wait for the next time.
Post a Comment