Saturday, April 5, 2008
Little Monkey
This morning we heard Paul David in his bed talking away around 6:30! Well, like any loving parent would do on a Saturday morning, we let him talk away while we slept a little longer! After awhile, I thought he'd gone back to sleep, but around 7:45, we heard this loud crying. So Paul got up to go get him, and HE WAS OUT OF HIS BED! Now, granted we had not lowered the bed to the bottom (it is now!), but it was still quite a climb to get over it! He only had one little red spot on his forehead. Paul said he was holding Lovey (Lovey had to come over the top, too because he can't get out through the sides), so maybe Lovey broke some of the fall! Hopefully we've solved this issue...I'm not sure I'm ready for him to be in the toddler bed yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get ready, I bet a toddler bed is in your near future! Mine crawled out of their baby beds early, but I think they were alittle older than that. They grow up way to fast!
Post a Comment