Monday, April 28, 2008

Did you hear?


As you all know, Paul David is at the funnest age right now! We are enjoying every second with our little man! I was noticing this weekend after being at several different events that I hear some of the same comments about Paul David. I thought I'd share them while I can still remember them!


-"Look at that curly hair!"


-"He's pretty busy, huh?"


-"Who does he get that hair from?" (Paul had this same hair as a little boy!)


-"He doesn't stop, does he?" (Not unless he's asleep or just woke up!)


-"Boys are really different from girls!"


We do love our busy, curly headed little boy! He is so much fun and just a joy to have in our lives!

3 comments:

thePiks said...

That picture is adorable!!! It looks like he's saying, "Just try to keep up with me!" I love it!

dorbritz said...

Such a cute picture. Kendall kept saying "Hi, Paul David" "Hi, Paul David" Can't wait to see you guys again!!

Anonymous said...

That is the most precious picture!!! Your little curly haired boy is absolutely adorable!!!