Paul called this his Julio Franco stance!
I had to sing "You are my best friend, I love you!" from Little Einsteins to get him to stop and smile at me! He's all over the place and non stop when we're outside!
Unfortunately, the Doodlefish didn't make it. So, meet our new fish. Her name is "FISH."
Please vote for how long Fish will make it!
I love to read your comments, too! It lets me know who visited!
There's another post from today! It's about ME!
4 comments:
Candice,
I love reading your blog spot! Reading "the mommy's version" of Paul David's life is just too cute. I laugh through the whole thing. Especially fish #2 that is named Fish! We replaced a fish about 6 times before we finally admitted to the kids it died. After that I just went ahead and named the next fish Flushy!!!! The kids were not impressed!!!
PS. I voted for Fish to live for 2 years. It's all in the way you sneak the new fish in.. haha.... ummm nothing like parents that lie!!!!
I voted 2 years, but I wanted to say this one will probably live forever! Fish is a good name.
Paul David, you are such a star! We'll be watching you play in a real game before long. Can you tell Nana what time it is? I seem to have lost my watch.
Is Fish still alive? If so, I vote he'll meet his end on April 15. You know, death and taxes.
Post a Comment