Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Zoo

Last week, I think, we met some friends at the zoo! It was a BEAUTIFUL day, and we had the best time!

Well, the look on Paul David's face doesn't look like we had the best time, but we did!


Judson was looking at the birds!


We went with our friends Mae, Leo and Tammy. Here's Mae and Paul David looking at the Sea Lions!

I asked Mae if she wanted a picture with the Meerkats and this is what I got:
She POSED...I LOVE this girl!
HOW ADORABLE IS SHE??????

This is what I got when I asked Paul David if he wanted a picture with the giraffe:

And sweet Judson:

And Mae...once again, the cutest picture ever!

Hi Mister Giraffe!
I do believe they're my favorite animal at the zoo!

Judson with the Lioness holding his Monkey's tail...he holds the tail all the time...soooo cute!

Sweet Baby Leo...he never made a PEEP...such a happy baby! I'm so excited to have a friend for Judson. Leo and Judson are going to get into lots of trouble together! Well, maybe not Leo, but Judson I'm sure of:)


Mae was the only brave soul to ride the carousel. She had a great time!

Bottle Time:

Judson and Leo hanging out together!

Mae turned 2 in December, but already talking away and is such a big girl!

We had a great time with our friends! We hope to get back to the zoo soon since our weather has been staying gorgeous!

1 comment:

thePiks said...

Love the pictures! And how many teeth does Judson have now? Allie has, wait, let me count them... Yeah, zero! Still no teeth!