Sunday, March 14, 2010

UT Baseball Game

Last Saturday, we went down to Minute Maid to watch the Longhorn Baseball team play U of H in the College Baseball Classic.

When I got Judson all dressed up, he looked TOO CUTE...picture time!


I love the shoes...I got them at a consignment shop for $3! Oh, yeah!



How Big is Judson???? SO BIG!
He does it all the time now! Even when he just wants to play!

Here we are at the game:

Daddy and His Sweet Baby Boy:

Paul David was intent on watching the players warm up!

Justin and Paul David:

Judson was also very intently watching the players.


Paul David asked Daddy to take this picture of him with his Horns Up!

Unfortunately, the Longhorns lost, but it was a pitchers duel the whole game!

We were all excited to be back watching some baseball!

'Tis the Season!

No comments: