Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fun With The Legoudes'


I took my camera over to the Legoudes' Sunday. I'm starting to think about working on Judson's One Year ABC book, so I need to start making sure I have all the pictures I need for it.


This isn't for Judson's book, but it's funny. Paul David LOVES boiled eggs (such a weird kid, but my kid for sure...I love them too except I love the yolk, and he loves the whites) Sunday, he was begging for eggs, so Mimi boiled him three. He ate all three of the whites! I told him that he's going to love Easter this year:)

Paw Paw had Judson shaking his head and laughing. Judson's got this budding personality that his hilarious!

He spent forever opening and shutting the cabinet doors:

Check out that tongue and concentration!

Foster and Lily came over, too! Judson watches so intently to Foster playing:

Lily and Judson:

Foster zoned in on the camera:

Judson and Aunt Gena:

Uncle Michael and Judson checking each other out:

Cute:

No comments: