Guess who I can't keep out of the Walker----
He even got out, went and got these letters off the fridge, put them on the tray, and got back in. I asked what he was doing, and he said, "I went to get me some toys to play with!" Dude, if you can say all that, do you really need to be in the walker???
He even got out, went and got these letters off the fridge, put them on the tray, and got back in. I asked what he was doing, and he said, "I went to get me some toys to play with!" Dude, if you can say all that, do you really need to be in the walker???

I asked him to act like a baby:



Then, when Judson did get a turn, Paul David jumped on, too! This resulted in some Judson cries...I think he may have pinched him when he was trying to tickle him.
1 comment:
That's too funny Paul David!
Post a Comment