Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunday and the Harlem Globetrotters!

Paul David was PASSED OUT Sunday morning...so sweet!


After lunch, we went to Longview High School Gym to see the Harlem Globetrotters! It was the best place to see them! They were hilarious! I think the adults enjoyed it just as much as Paul David!




After the game, the players stood around the gym and the kids could take their balls and such up to get autographs. Paul David wasn't too into it, but he got 2 autographs.

When we got home, Paul David wanted his jersey on, and he just played and played with his basketball. He's so cute in the shirt. It's a t-shirt, but it has a jersey printed on it...so cute!




He surprised me by really being able to dribble!

Try not to look at all the stuff sitting around in the pictures...we'd just unloaded the car when I took these!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Harlem Globetrotters sound like so much fun. I cannot wait when we can start taking Daniel to all those things! I know I would enjoy it :)

Your boys are precious! Paul David is so serious in his love of everything sports! I just discovered that our county's Department of Parks and Recreation has classes for 3 year-olds that introduce the basics of football, soccer, and baseball. I bet Paul David would have a blast taking one of those :)

Mrs. H said...

Griff can dribble too! It amazes me! I wish we had of been home to go with you! Bet you had more fun than us :(