Friday, February 26, 2010

While Big Brother's Away...

Little Brother will Play!

I'd like to title this one

"Ooooh, he's gonna be MAD at you!"


But he doesn't care in the least!



Then, this was the first time he pulled up on the couch...Mimi had just said that morning that it wouldn't be long until he was trying to get Paul David's Power Rangers on the couch...wasn't even 6 hours later, and I found this:

Hey, I can reach it!

The TONGUE AGAIN!

I got it, I got it, and no one is yelling at me!


Victory For Little Brother!

He even "cruised" down the couch some...slowly, but cruising none the less!

6 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Love the tongue!

And I see your mom in him! I do I do!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see he is feeling better! Such a little trooper!

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

I just Love those pictures! Yes, Aidan has started to get a little anxious when Logan gets a few of his prized possessions. We are working on it. So, when big brother is at school, Logan takes advantage too. Too funny!!

Nana said...

Who could get mad at that cute sweet boy?!! I know! Only his big brother!! Just precious!! We love you Judson! Nana and Papa

thePiks said...

All those great baby toys and they want their big brothers' toys! Allie's favorite is G.I. Joe!

thePiks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.