Man, the week has really flown by! I can't believe it's already Friday!
Here's a little randomness from our week.
Here's a little randomness from our week.
Monday before we went to the Astros game, I did a little photo shoot with Judson.
He thinks I'm really funny:

Is his shirt not the cutest??
When we were still in the hospital, Nana took Paul David to Wal-Mart and they came back with this little shirt for Judson.
When we were still in the hospital, Nana took Paul David to Wal-Mart and they came back with this little shirt for Judson.

On Tuesday, Judson tried out the exersaucer.
I took these pictures before I decided he needed a little extra support up front...I added a blanket and he's much more stable!
On Thursday, Judson wore this cute onesie around the house, so I took some pictures of him in the bumbo:
Today, Judson hasn't gotten out of his PJ's (that are just bright and sunny!). We went through the baby toys (which Paul David thinks are fantastic), and I put these foot rattles on Judson (he's so into his feet you know!)
As we were looking for the baby toys, I found the shoulder pads and football pants that came with Paul David's UT helmet. I decided that it was time to introduce them to him. He's taking his nap in them right now...needless to say, he thought they were super cool!
So, if you're not a friend of Sarah's on Facebook, then you haven't heard this story.
Yesterday, she told Paul David that he was her sweet grandbaby.
He said, "I not sweet grandbaby, I sweet Love!" (She calls him her love when she sees him...you know, "Hi, Love!")
Later in the evening, I asked him if he was Mimi's Sweet Grandbaby. He said, "No, I Colt McCoy!"
You could say that he is ATE up with UT Football right now! I have to sing the Victory Song all day long and then say, "Here come the Longhorns!" and he runs around the room with his helmet on! It's quite amusing...I know Paul's excited that he's so into it! Actually, Paul David, Paul and Paul's brother are going to the game tomorrow (without ME:( It's a day game, and they're making a day trip of it, so it would be too much time to leave Judson!) It will be good for the two of them!
So that was our week...how was yours???
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is just the cutest little baby boy ever! (Since Preston and Paul David of course!) He is getting so big and looks adorable. Can't wait to get my hands on him and Paul David.
Judson, you look so happy! We can't wait to see you, your brother, and your mommy again!
Post a Comment