
Saturday was our 2nd UT game. It was at 7:00 at night...woohoo! I live for these night games, but this one was stifling. There were so many people there that I was sweating the whole time. I guess it was the people, could have been my hormones. Anyway, the picture above is right when we got to the game. Paul took Paul David to show him the cannon. We can hear the cannon and see the smoke from our seats, but we can't see the cannon.

I got these cute Longhorn stickers at Wal-Mart months ago for a $1 for 4 pair. Paul David went through 2 that night. He loved them, and so did the pretty girls in front of us!

I LOVE this everytime. After they all run out, they come to our endzone (which is the North Endzone...I put the wrong one last time) and pray. AWESOME!

This game set an attendance record for the biggest sporting event in the state of Texas...of course it was broken Sunday night at the Cowboys game.

Paul David's favorite part! After the Horns win, they light up the tower orange before singing "The Eyes of Texas!" He thinks this is the greatest thing. Since they've built up the stadium, you can't see the tower unless you're up high in the endzone (you know, where we were last year!) So they put it on the big screen.


The game was awesome...a bit of a nail biter, but great!
Sunday morning, we chilled out in the hotel room:










No comments:
Post a Comment