Paul David had a blast at the game! I feel like it was the first game that he really got it...and he really didn't get it all! You can tell that Paul's so happy to have a buddy to go to the games with now! It will be even better when both his little buddies are old enough to go! He's already talking about tailgating when they get older!
Here are just some images of Paul David at the game:
3 comments:
Looks like ya'll are having fun!Guess I'm just gonna have to adjust to all that orange huh?! :-)
Susanna
Those are all great pictures. I'm glad you guys have great seats!! Can't wait to see those little longhorns tomorrow!!!
Awesome! Great Pictures and Seats. Looks like Paul David was having a blast with those longhorn hands. Glad ya'll had a great time. Can't wait to get my hands on all of ya'll.
Post a Comment