Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chuck E Cheese and Group Shots!

On Wednesday after Preston got out of Kindergarten (I know...he's already in Kindergarten...crazy!), we all went to Chuck E Cheese...

Nana had to play a couple of rounds of this game because we gave Paul David a cup of tokens, and before we knew it, he'd put most of them in this machine. Note to self---only give him a couple at a time:




Judson was there, too. He mostly hung out in the stroller:

Making Daddy proud...skee ball is in their blood:





That evening, we tried to get a picture of the FOUR of them.

This one isn't the best, but I LOVED Judson's expression in it. He's laughing at his Aunt April:

This one's just about PERFECT:

All the little feet:

Preston and Judson:

This was hilarious. Mother and April were leaned up on the island like this. Kendall pushed a chair over, and they asked her what she was doing. She climbed up and leaned over just like them. Too cute!

Oh, and Mother wanted to add that Kendall fixed her hair:)

1 comment:

Nana said...

Chuck E Cheese was so much fun! That game was pretty fun after I figured out what I was doing! I had a string of tickets (more than I ever had). The pictures of the 4 of the are just adorable.