Oh, Judson, how did you get to be 3 months old already????
It's so easy to get you to smile now. You make lots of laughing noises, so it won't be long until we hear a real giggle out of you! You're not too keen on sleeping through the night yet or sleeping more than an hour at a time during the day. Hey, if you'll sleep an hour a couple of times a day, I'll take it (it's way more than your brother would do for me!) I think that once we get through this crazy, colic period, you're going to be a pretty laid back baby. You're pretty content to sit in someone's lap or lay around and not roll over (unlike your brother, too).
It's so easy to get you to smile now. You make lots of laughing noises, so it won't be long until we hear a real giggle out of you! You're not too keen on sleeping through the night yet or sleeping more than an hour at a time during the day. Hey, if you'll sleep an hour a couple of times a day, I'll take it (it's way more than your brother would do for me!) I think that once we get through this crazy, colic period, you're going to be a pretty laid back baby. You're pretty content to sit in someone's lap or lay around and not roll over (unlike your brother, too).
You're just too cute for words little Judson:

Big Brother Paul David at 3 months:

Paul David had the same ideas at this age, too:








4 comments:
Happy 3 months, Judson!!
Oh Candice! The boys are so adorable! I cannot believe Judson is 3 Months already! Time flies!
I love love love the pictures. I can't believe he's 3 months. I can't believe Paul David is almost 3yrs. They are so darn cute! Maybe Judson's gonna have hair like his Mommy and Papa. I have 4 very smart grandkids! Love ya!
So cute! I can't pick a favorite pic! Susanna
Post a Comment