Wow...400 posts...who knew I had so much to say! I'm so, so, so happy that I started this blog and even happier that I returned to it last spring! I personally love to go back and see what was going on at different times in our lives. Just recently, I went back and reread all that I wrote while we were in the hospital having Judson...wow, that was CRAZY! I'm so glad that I have that written down though!
Paul David had a first the other day...
Thursday night (completely out of the blue), he said to me "I do Hookem' Horns!" and He did it (with a little thumb action, but a lot better than the one finger one he'd been doing).
Paul David had a first the other day...
Thursday night (completely out of the blue), he said to me "I do Hookem' Horns!" and He did it (with a little thumb action, but a lot better than the one finger one he'd been doing).

He and Daddy have been practicing it for the game this weekend:
(I'm so bummed that this picture turned out blurry)
(I'm so bummed that this picture turned out blurry)

Sunday at lunch, we went and ate Mexican food...as you can see Paul David got most of his on his clothes. The look on his face is just precious:

Judson's rare sweet moment this weekend...he's been crazy fussy all weekend, yesterday and now today:

Paul's been talking about how nice it's been outside (who knew??) So this morning, Paul David and Judson both were up before 8 (so that meant that I was up before 8, too...yuck!), so I loaded them up and took them to the park. It was 72 degrees...awesome!




I took a few pictures, but not nearly as many as I would have like...someone needed to be carried around after awhile!

I've been in kind of a funk with taking pictures lately. I was really looking forward to having Judson and taking his pictures outside to get really good ones. Reality is that it has been TOO HOT! Then it seems when I do take some pictures, the ones I like are blurry or the lighting is bad or something. Lately, I've been less than enthused to get even my one picture a day taken. I think that part of it, too, is that I don't have time to do with my pictures what I like to with them. I've got lots of plans to work work work on our way to Austin this weekend! Hopefully, this nicer weather and going to the park will help me get my picture groove back!




3 comments:
That is so cute...Paul David doing hook em horns!! They are both getting so big. I know what you mean about pictures...My hopes were to take alot of them together...ahhhhhh it is hard to take their pictures together... so I just gave up :))) Enjoy the rest of your week!!
Love the pictures!!! Paul David you are too cute! Judson you are just adorable! I think you have Papa's and Aunt April's toes!I could just eat ya'll up. Gobble Gobble Love ya'll.
Happy 400th!! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment