Is that Judson is coming back to my room later this afternoon!!!!!!!
We'll see if it comes true or not! I'll let you know and post more pictures soon!
And Paul David is feeling better, but he still won't eat. He may be going back to the Doctor tomorrow. They think he may have some sores in his mouth...we'll see!
3 comments:
Hey Candice someone told me that "hoof and mouth" is going around...not sure if that could be what is causing sores in his mouth..if even that is what is in his mouth...just thought I would share.
We have decided Griffin might be allergic to the slip and slide that we have played on ALL weekend...maybe a latex allergy? Or allergic to something that Scott's has put on our yard recently...we will be calling the doc tomorrow andstaying off the slip and slide until later...
Hope Judson is back with you and Paul David is feeling better. With everything going on with the kids, I was thinking about you and hoping your pain is under control and you're recovering well!
OMG! I was just going to check in and I am overwhelmed at everything that has been going on - my prayers are with you that tomorrow is a better day and I hope Paul David is ok...I will be in touch soon, hugs!
Post a Comment