Friday, June 5, 2009

More Judson...

Judson and Mommy:


Judson and Big Brother:

Judson today:

He is just the sweetest thing...he loves to cuddle:)

Judson and Daddy:

We had a little set back this afternoon. Judson and I don't have the same blood type, and that is leading to him having some issues with jaundice. His levels got really high this afternoon, so he had to go to the NICU to sleep under the lights. We get to go down and feed him every 3 hours. We just got back from our 9:00 feeding, and he did really well. He had just a huge poop when we got there, and that should really help. He nursed on both sides, then ate an ounce of formula. He already looks better...much pinker instead of tanned! We're hoping that it will all be gone tomorrow afternoon.

Also, Paul David has come down with something. We think he may have an ear infection and possibly a sore throat. He had fever and REALLY wanted Mommy tonight. Daddy's going to take him to the doctor tomorrow.

When it rains it pours!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning. Glad to hear Judson had a better feeding last night. Just keep your head tall. Love you. Getta

The Charles Crew said...

candice, judson is such handsome little guy...congrats!! sorry to hear about the jaundice, hope it continues to get better. hope paul david starts to feel better, as well. it's so hard when they are sick and want their mommy. thinking of the four of you!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that the boys are having some problems but thank goodness we can keep in touch with you via your blog. I am so ready to give you a big hug and also the boys! My eye is getting better so maybe the next time I see you I can do it! At least I got to see you Thursday even though my vision was blurred from the stye and drainage.

Love ya'll....
Aunt Patricia/Uncle JT

Mrs. H said...

Bless your heart! And I am sure all you want to do is be with both your boys!

I'm hoping that Little Judson's jaundice is better now! I'll call you later!

Take care and rest!

thePiks said...

Hope the jaundice is better soon and Paul David gets well also. Judson is just adorable!

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Congrats! He is darling!! Ahh - two little boys. As I have heard many times - get ready. :)