Monday, June 1, 2009

Baseball Game and Maternity Pictures

My sweet Paul David just left to go to his first Astros game without me...such a big milestone for him. He left easily with Paw Paw, and they're headed to pick up Daddy. We'll see if they're back by 8:00 or not:)

As some of you know who read her blog as well, my friend Krystal and her husband Jason came down Saturday for a little visit and for Krystal and me to have a little fun with the camera! We're both "playing" with editing the maternity shots she got of me, so I'm sure this won't be the last you see of them. I'm editing from end to beginning...odd, but that's how Photoshop opened them up for me.

Here's a little peak at some:






She did such a great job...I can't wait to show you more. It was even more fun to visit with her and Jason for a whole afternoon. What a great friend who'll travel 3 hours to take your picture???

Anyway, like I said, I'll be showing more over the next couple of days. Some of them, though will have to wait until Thursday...and they are ADORABLE!

Oh, and I'll let you know how the game goes...should be interesting!!!

5 comments:

The Pences said...

Oh, wow -- those pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!!! You guys look so good! I love the faces on Paul David -- he is so big and so precious!! I'm so excited to meet the new little one. Please let us know if we can help with anything that comes up. We're local and very flexible!

Nana said...

Awwww!! That is so sweet!!! I can't wait to get my hands all over that sweet baby! And sweet sugars! Mmmm Mmmm Good!

thePiks said...

I love the pictures! Can't wait to see more, and to meet the baby!

Mrs. H said...

Candice you did a great job editing! I like what you did! I too can not wait to meet the baby!

dorbritz said...

LOVE all the pics! Krystal, Good job. And Paul David, such a sweet boy!!