Judson is officially two weeks old today!
Happy 2 weeks, Little Buddy!
Wow...in some ways it's hard to believe that it's already been two weeks, but in other ways, it's ONLY been two weeks:) It really does feel like he's been with us forever!
Happy 2 weeks, Little Buddy!
Wow...in some ways it's hard to believe that it's already been two weeks, but in other ways, it's ONLY been two weeks:) It really does feel like he's been with us forever!
With Paul David, I took pictures of him each month with my old class bear Hampton. I started it at 2 weeks though, so today, I decided to get Judson's Hampton picture taken. I had this great plan to set up my black material outside and get the pictures out there. I did get it set up and took some, but they were awful because by the time we got out there, we were all in bad moods and it is HOT outside right now. So, after a feeding this afternoon, I got some decent ones in the bedroom...with the flash...boo, I know!

Just for kicks, here's Paul David's 2 week old Hampton picture:
Sweet Brother moment:

Judson's decided to start doing more of this these days:


7 comments:
Oh, you are right...They don't look anything alike. I was wondering, now I know. Glad to see everyone is doing so great!!! You guys look like you're settling in pretty good. I know your Mom, Dad, & sister wish they could be there more. But thanks for Mimi!!! Love ya
Racheal
That pic of Paul David in the onesie is hilarious! I bet before too long, though, Joanna and Natalie will be in the same size clothes. Is Judson growing faster than PD? I guess it may be too early to tell...
The bear pics are cute -- what a great idea! Too bad the outside ones didn't work out, but I understand about the heat -- ick!!
Sorry Mr. Judson's started crying more -- but does that mean he's also a little more awake when it comes to meals?
Yes, he's been a much better eater over the course of today...the night time is still hard to get him to wake up. We're getting there though...I hope:)
They don't look anything alike...one day you said you could see Paul David in him I was thinking "Where?"! Both are precious!!
still cute! :-)
Susanna
I think PD looks more like Paul and Judson looks more like you. The picture of PD in that onesie is too funny! The boys are precious!
Adorable bear pictures. They both are the cutest. I glad Paul David still loves his little brother. Judson, you quit that! Nana's coming to see you soon! Paul David, you are the coolest in your brother's onesie and that red helmet. Glad to see you're still wearing it! Love you guys!
Post a Comment