
He has a big head full of Dark Black hair!
He came out SCREAMING...he did not like being out of his comfy place!
Now, though he sleeping peacefully on Mimi...well, he was, but now he's screaming because she's changing his diaper!
I'm feeling pretty good, but we'll see how the night goes! I'll try to post more as we settle in!
If you're in the area, we would LOVE to see you...we "heart" visitors!
He came out SCREAMING...he did not like being out of his comfy place!
Now, though he sleeping peacefully on Mimi...well, he was, but now he's screaming because she's changing his diaper!
I'm feeling pretty good, but we'll see how the night goes! I'll try to post more as we settle in!
If you're in the area, we would LOVE to see you...we "heart" visitors!
16 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations!
Oh he is beautiful! I am so happy for yall. Talk to you soon.
Congrats Paul and Candice...he is so handsome! I am so happy for you both. I'm sure Paul David will be an excellent big brother!
-Melissa
Oh, wow, Candice! Such a gorgeous boy! I think he looks like you! That head of hair! So big too! Aren't you glad you had a C-section :) I wish we could come visit! Unfortunately, I live just a little bit too far :(
Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is beautiful. I so wish I could come visit now, but hopefully it won't be long. Enjoy that sweet little boy and all your family being there. Hugs and kisses!
He is so beautiful! Two boys -- Oh the fun you will have for sure! Thanks for letting me come get my newborn baby-fix. He's so sweet and tiny!
Candice HE.IS.GORGEOUS!!! And he looks like you! Congrats on a healthy baby boy! Can't wait to get my hands on him!
Oh Yeah!! A little brother. I love that name and he is just precious. Congratulations.
Congratulations! He's perfect!
Congratulations! It was great being there!Thanks for sharing your special time! Susanna
We're so glad we made it there in time for his birth! Another sweet nephew! Love you all!
Aunt Patricia & Uncle JT
What a cutie! And his parents are absolutely amazing! Candice, I cannot believe you are updating your blog so soon after your c-section! You really are SuperMom! I can't wait to meet him this summer! Give a hug to big brother Paul David for me! God bless you all! ~Laura
Candice...I can't wait to hold the baby. He is gorgeous!!! I told Riley yesterday that you had him and she asked if we could go to your house to see him!!! Man she is gonna be so much help... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Racheal
He looks so handsome. Hope your doing well. Thanks for letting us all be there and share in this special time with u and paul. Love you.
GETTA
Wish we were there with you guys!!! Congratulations and Judd is so excited about you guys naming him Judson!!! We love ya'll and hope to see you soon! He is so handsome!!! Love, Michelle, Judd, and Sara :)
Woo hoo - welcome baby Judson!!!!
Post a Comment