Our littlest guy is still in his home away from home away from home:(
It's okay, though, because since he's staying under the lights one more night, we won't have to bring him back...hopefully. There are some conflicting stories...seems everyone hears different things!
His level did go down, so if it continues to go down in the morning, we should ALL be going home tomorrow! Can I get a Woo-Hoo???
Lucky Judson has been able to be spoiled rotten by Nana:
Paul David is obviously feeling better, but still not eating. He got some Nana time this afternoon, and they went guess where...yep, Wal-Mart! Paul David got it in his little head that he needed a red helmet, and he wanted to go to Wal-Mart to get it. Nana of course took him, and she said that he spotted it before she did. She didn't even know what he was talking about, but he did:
I think that's all for now! Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement. They've been heard...we're all getting better. I can say one good thing about walking to the NICU every 3 hours for the last 3 days...it's made my recovery go a lot faster! I'm still trying not to do too much, but I feel really good and am getting around really well.
4 comments:
Candice I am so sorry he isn't out of ICU yet, but you are right...let him stay and get better quicker!
He is so stinkin pretty! I just want to eat him up! Can't wait to hold him! I may be heading down sooner than later!!!
Take care of yourself!
Krystal
Here's a "Woo-Hoo" for you from White Oak! Glad to hear you're all doing better.
Love, Aunt Patricia & Uncle JT
A Woo-hoo from us, too! I so hope you guys can all go home tomorrow and rest a lot! Your boys are soooooo cute!!
Candice, OMG!!! he is so cute. I think he such a neat combination of ALL 3 of you. It is so cool to see how we contribute to these precious little people. I can tell PD is totally excited and I can't wait to see the video. Riley was so excited yesterday, I was playing on FB on my phone and showed her the pictures...she again asked if we could stop by your house to see "Judson Baby". I can NOT get her to realize that Houston is NOT the house with the horses!!!! HA HA HA HA Love you..Congratulations and I'm so glad the kiddos are doing better..Saying a prayer!!!! Rach
Post a Comment