Wednesday, June 3, 2009

24 Hours

If all goes according to the plan, I won't look like this in less than 24 hours:





I've gone and done my pre-op stuff, got a fancy hospital bracelet on already, and am planning my last two meals before my midnight food cut off. We're heading to Chuy's for Happy Hour as soon as Paul David wakes up. There I will be feasting on the Nacho Car and maybe a coke, then ordering the Wednesday special to go for my 10:00 meal! YUM!

We've set up the Pack and Play in the living room, got out all the cameras plus the cards, chargers, extra batteries, and such, started packing my "overnight" bag, and finally put out the newborn diapers. I'm packing more electronic equipment than clothes I think!

Earlier I said, "I think we're ready!" Then, I laughed because I think we said that with Paul David, too, and boy were we NOT ready! This time we know better than to expect a baby to actually sleep!

So, this time tomorrow, we'll know if we have a Lainey or a Judson! Check back after 2 or so for some updates. I'm not sure when we'll get around to it, but I promise we will!

6 comments:

dorbritz said...

The 4th picture is my fav!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

The Beasley's said...

Oh wow, I absolutely can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! The pictures you took are so great! You look absolutely beautiful and glowing :)

Sasha said...

You are so beautiful! I am sure you cannot wait for tomorrow. Please try to relax and get some rest tonight. Easier said than done, of course :) I know that you guys are as ready as you can be and in case you forget anything, you probably did not need it anyways :) I hope you have an easy delivery and speedy recovery with your beautiful baby by your side!

The Pences said...

So excited for you guys! I'm sure I'll be hitting refresh on your blog eight gazillion times tomorrow. Looking forward to the update, for sure! We'll be praying for your growing family!

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely stunning in those pics....tell Krystal she did a great job...I may be hitting her up for some of those. I am totally excited. Wish I was there. Good Luck. I know Paul David is going to be so happy when he realizes this baby really does exist.... LOL Girl if Riley doesn't leave my belly button alone I'm gonna scream!!!! HA HA
Racheal

Anonymous said...

Candice, Great pics...you look amazing. Congrats on little Judson and hope you guys are doing well! Will Traywick