Here are some pictures of the weekend and last night. I'm going through the pictures that my mom sent back with Paul David, so I'll have some of those ready soon for a post!
Here are Baby and Me at 35.5 weeks:
Here are Baby and Me at 35.5 weeks:
On Thursday, Paul David's teacher brought my Mother's Day Gift from him to me. She was afraid that it wouldn't last until Monday when he came back to school. I do believe that it's the cutest thing I've EVER seen:

On Mother's Day, we met my parents to get our sweet boy! It worked out great because we got to spend part of Mother's Day with both our Moms. I know they were sad to see him go, but we were so happy to see him!
That afternoon, we spent the rest of Mother's Day with Mimi. We got to swim and the guys fixed fajitas and queso! Yum! I meant to get a picture of Paul with his Mom, too, but it didn't happen. I'm sure I would have gotten "The Look" when I suggested it anyway. I had this whole plan, but oh well!Paul and Paul David gave me a new program for my computer and a cool Longhorn Shirt for Mother's Day. It was such a great day!
Last week before he left, Paul David had been really playing with his Hot Wheels. I mentioned that April had this playset that was so cool, and I wished we could find something like that for Paul David. Paul said that he had some Hot Wheels stuff at his parents. Lo and behold, he had the SAME one I was thinking about...can you believe that???
Check it out April...remember all the hours we played with this:

We had put them on the fireplace, and the first thing Paul David went to when he got home was them. I'm not sure who's having more fun with them Paul or Paul David:





3 comments:
OMG! You look EXACTLY like your mother, just with dark hair! That is amazing! And she looks so-so young, I would have said that she is your sister, not mother. Wow! I bet she is excited about another grandchild! Happy Mother's Day to you and all the other Mothers in your life!
Love all the pictures! You look so cute! Isn't it great how they love the old toys. The boys have the best time with Daddy and Uncle Brent's old cars and GI Joes when we're in Montana.
I still have mine...somewhere. Preston loved playing with it as well.
Post a Comment