Friday, May 29, 2009

Picture Fest

One of our shopping days at Gymboree...Foster, Paul David and Lily watching GymTV...that Gymboree, they think of it all...entertainment for the kiddos while the Mommies spend the money:

Santa brought Paul David this sucker for Christmas, but we just unearthed it. It made the cutest pictures:


One of my "Outdoor Ideas" that I never got around to...painting the fence with water:

Playing Baseball yesterday:

Somewhere along the way, he's learned to put the bat to the ball before he hits it:


Trying on my flip flops:

My Sleeping Monkey today after our afternoon errands:

Paul David LOVES the van by the way! He begs to go ride in "Mommy's Car!" I love that I can open that door, and he can easily climb right in and up into his seat! It's the little things that make my little world better:)

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I think Paul David has grown recently. He is looking like such a big boy!

I love the concentration on his face when he plays baseball! So serious!

Nana said...

Love the sucker face!! He was doing that with his bat and ball Sunday when I was there. He really knows the game!