Friday, May 15, 2009

Style...

Sarah, Paul David and I went shopping today...at a mall! Gymboree is having another fantastic sale plus Gymbucks...and well, we all know what happens to me---I LOSE MY MIND! As we were leaving the mall, we stopped in at Macy's to take turns in the restroom. While I was waiting, I was looking around at the clothes...I am WAY out of style, but I think I'm better off out of style than in:




This black top...really, what bra would you wear with that???

Yes, this pink dress is a dress...not lingerie! OH, MY! Take me grocery shopping in that!


This style is my favorite...if you see these in person, you would know that you have to be at least 6 feet tall to wear it. Can you just see clumsy me trying to wrestle with that long dress...and a 2 year old? They're just adorable, but you have to be amazon woman that's like a size 1 to pull it off!

I guess I'll stick to my "mommy" clothes because I just don't think that I can go there!

3 comments:

thePiks said...

I've already had concerns over what I will wear this summer. I'll probably just wear my maternity clothes all summer! I'm not one of those "back in my normal clothes post-baby" gals. Actually, I can probably hide behind the two older kids, the stroller, and huge diaper bag IF I venture into public!

Mrs. H said...

Love this post! Made me laugh!

dorbritz said...

So true!! That's funny!