Here are a TON of pictures of Paul David's vacation at Nana and Papa's last week!
Look at that sweet brother and sister:

Paul David and his Nana:

Playing football in the yard:


Snoozing at the shop:

Kendall showing Paul David all the things she wants:

Paul David showing what he wants:

A truck load of Cousins:

Chuck E Cheese:



I love this one...shows their interests...a princess, a baseball player and a pirate:

Feeding the Horses:

Feeding the Fish:

The Train Museum in Marshall:



The Park:



The Little League Baseball Field:


Paul David and Shay:

Silly Cousins:

Turning a cartwheel:

Picking onions and potatoes:


As you can tell, Paul David had a glorious vacation! I know he can't wait to go back!
3 comments:
wow! Looks like everyone had a good time! That garden makes my 'container garden' look puny!
Susanna
I love you! Preston
We had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again! Preston wrote the previous comment himself earlier today. We love you, Paul David
Post a Comment