Just call me crazy now! Last week, Paul David was looking at the book I made when we went to Sea World. He kept saying, "I wanna see the fish. I wanna see the sharks!" Well, I got this hair brained idea to take him to the Aquarium Downtown in lieu of Sea World. I was feeling really bad that pretty much life as he knows it is about over. Anyway, Paul was onboard and planned this whole great day for us.

Check out this alligator...it was just floating in the water...kind of reminded me of me in the pool. I thought this was a pretty cool picture, too with the reflection and all:


After we battled about a thousand kids on field trips, we decided it was time for a break and lunch. We went and caught this:

and rode to the Medical Center where we had some yummy burgers at Miller's Cafe.
Paul David has been begging to ride the "Bullet Train" as he puts it. That's what we're here for...making dreams come true!

When we got back to the Aquarium, the field trips had all headed back to school, so we were able to ride the Shark train twice without ever getting off.
I'm not sure what's going on with Paul David and pictures lately, but his HANDS are in his FACE in a ton of them...driving me nuts.Anyway, this picture made the whole trip worth while...all the aches, pains, and pure exhaustion I'm feeling right now all go away when I look at this picture:









3 comments:
You look so beautiful pregnant! Being pregnant really suits you!
Oh my goodness! You must be beat!! Looks like you had a ton of fun, though. Love the pic of you and Paul David -- VERY sweet!
Hope you are recovered from this outing! It looked like so much fun. I know what you mean about feeling guilty about changing Paul David's life. I feel bad for the boys when I think of how much time I'm about to be spending just feeding the baby! Let's pray they all adjust quickly and love their new little siblings!
Post a Comment