Monday, May 4, 2009

One Month To Go!

Check out the expiration date...
I remember when I started seeing my due date with Paul David on products in the store it was a little surreal! With this pregnancy, I've been in a little bit of denial as to how close it is until delivery. Well, at HEB the other night, it hit me in the face...
Candice: Oh, my look at the expiration date on this Orange Juice.
Paul: Man, that's a long time!
Candice: Yeah, a long time if you're talking about orange juice...not a long time if you're talking about having a BABY!!!
Paul: Yeah, you're right!
We had to get the OJ even though I'd just bought some!
I'm really going to freak out when I find some milk with a June 4th expiration date!

3 comments:

Sasha said...

I can completely relate! The same thing happened when I was pregnant with Daniel. I had SOOOOOO much time to go until the due date was there!

MMMMMMMMMMMM, Orange Juice! I wish I could still drink it! For me the first sign of pregnancy is not missed period, but horrific heart-burn!!!

Good luck getting everything done this week. I know there is always so much to be done before the baby comes!

Mrs. H said...

WOW only a month away! I can't wait Candice! Your conversation with Paul is priceless! Have fun organizing! Hope you took before and after pics ;)

The Charles Crew said...

funny thing is i have done the same thing with all 3 of mine...it makes the end seem so much more real!! i can't believe only one month left...how exciting!! i will be thinking of you as this last month draws to an end.