We loaded up and went to the Astros Game last night. This was my last game for awhile...I just don't think I'm up for going the week of the baby coming:)
Here's the biggest 2 year old Astro Fan:
Here's the biggest 2 year old Astro Fan:


Lily and Paul David sat with Paw Paw and cheered for every play of the game...didn't matter what team. When there was a crack of the bat, the cheering began!

Mimi kept Lily and Paul David together yesterday while I went to my ultrasound. She said that they were in the car going or coming from the park, and Lily said, "I love you, Paul David!" Paul David said, "I ove you, Didy!" Lily says back "My name is not Didy. My name is Wiwy...just Wiwy!" It cracked me up!

3 comments:
Come on Paul David get the name right ;) Too cute!
LOL!! Their conversations are just too cute!
I'll have to go to some of the Astros games just to see these 2 cheer them on. Both teams!! lol
Love you guys! Mimi
Post a Comment