To celebrate Baby being 38 Weeks, I wanted to write down some things about this pregnancy so that I would remember it.
no real reason, just that's what I think:)
6 pounds 14 ounces
JUNE 4th
That's all I can think of right now!
Hope I'm not boring you all with all the baby talk...kind of what's on the brain:)
- I had very little morning sickness, but lots of bouts of nausea (sorry all you gals out there that have it...I'm so sorry). Thankfully, it all ended when I found out I was almost 12 weeks along instead of 10.
- I have craved different things with this pregnancy:
- Totinos Pizzas
- Grapefruit
- Nacho Cheese Doritos
- Fruit in general
- Cereal
- CHUY's Mexican Food---specifically the Wednesday Special
- Milk
- Anything with Carbs
- My biggest Food aversion this time has been FISH (with Paul David it was chicken)
- I felt this baby kicking way before I did with Paul David, but the kicks seem milder...they're more like rolls
- This baby gets the hiccups A LOT...like all the time! I remember Paul David having them, but not this much!
- I am WAY more tired this time than I remember being before...guessing having a 2 year old and being 2 years older have some to do with that!
- I have not swollen like I did before. I have finally put my rings away because they kept getting stuck...but that was only a couple of weeks ago. With Paul David, my feet started swelling about a month and a half before my due date!
- My body aches more this time around. When I wake up (3-10 times a night), it's all I can do to get out of bed, then I creak all the way to the bathroom.
- I haven't suffered from Carpel Tunnel yet like I did before. I remember wondering if I would even be able to hold the baby my wrists hurt so much.
- I stay HOT all the time. I am so thankful that I don't have to go through the rest of the summer this big. God Bless all of you July, August, September Mommies.
- I feel more prepared this time because I'm preparing to expect the unexpected. I think I had the big head with Paul David...turned out all that babysitting meant NOTHING!
- I have bought a bunch of BOY and GIRL clothing. With Paul David, I only bough UNISEX clothing. What is wrong with me? Fortunately, I've gotten pretty good deals on most of it, so we won't be out too much. As much as I do love the fact that we'll get to use most of our boy clothes again if we have a boy, I think there will be plenty of shopping to do (at least in the beginning) since they'll be born in totally different seasons...and that kind of excites me! Little baby clothes are just too adorable not to buy!
- My prediction for the baby is:
no real reason, just that's what I think:)
6 pounds 14 ounces
JUNE 4th
That's all I can think of right now!
Hope I'm not boring you all with all the baby talk...kind of what's on the brain:)
4 comments:
I think you are going to have a boy too! I do not know why either! Your due date is coming up! How exciting!
Is there an internet connection at the hospital? Or is there somebody who is going to update your blog? Because your readers want to know and see pictures!!! :)
BABYSITTING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! AMEN SISTER!
Girl I was so cocky. I had babysat ALL MY LIFE! I just knew it would be no big deal. I was scared to death leaving that hospital with a crying baby! I wanted my mommy!
Baby #2 is so much easier! So much!!! You are a pro this time!
Can't wait to meet Baby Legoudes!!! Very soon now!
Sasha-
Yes, there's WIFI at the hospital...YAY! I'll be updating the blog and probably sending out an e-mail,too. There will be tons of pictures for sure!
I am so glad! I really feel like I am getting to know your family so well, I will be thinking about you on the 4th. And as soon as you are recovered a little, I want all the details! Do you know what time you are going to have your surgery?
Post a Comment