There really just hasn't been a lot going on around here to blog about! Paul David's of course has been adorable, and I could write all day about that. I just don't have pictures to go with everything, therefore, I forget them before I can write them down.
Just today though, we got out his animals that he got for Christmas. I have been trying since he was 18 months old (somewhere I read that was when a lot of kids started learning this) to get him to learn the animals and their sounds. I finally just gave up because he was not interested. Well, today, he started naming them all and knew their sounds really well. Ok, I say he named them all...he actually called the bull, "Daddy Bevo" and the cow, "Mommy Bevo!" Ha! So, I'm hoping that he's known these all along from my continuous naming and saying sounds, but just thought I was silly until he heard his teacher's using the same language and decided I wasn't crazy OR he just NOW got it. If so, maybe we should start worrying!!!
Don't forget that there are pictures on my Project 365 blog, too.
Until next time (when hopefully, there is more going on)...
1 comment:
Glad all is calm at your house! Seems I had one of those days where my normally charming 2 year old drove me crazy! I still love him to pieces though...
Post a Comment