My parents came in this weekend, so we all with Paul's parents and Justin headed to the Humble Rodeo. When I was younger, we went to a lot of rodeos. We always had horses and rode all the time, so it was just our entertainment in our little circle! The last two years, my parents have been visiting during the Humble Rodeo, so we've gone. It's a fun, easy event to attend...it's not Rodeo Houston, but you don't have to put up with TONS of people, the parking at Reliant, and being so far away from the action. This little rodeo is perfect for us!
We rode the School Bus Shuttle...Paul David was SSOOOO excited about riding the School Bus.

Nana and Papa got him these Wranglers for Christmas. I couldn't resist getting a behind shot of him in them...such a cute little cowboy!
We rode the School Bus Shuttle...Paul David was SSOOOO excited about riding the School Bus.

Nana and Papa got him these Wranglers for Christmas. I couldn't resist getting a behind shot of him in them...such a cute little cowboy!

When we told him we were going to the rodeo to see horses and cows, he grabbed his plastic horse and was ready to go. He played with it a lot before the rodeo started:

We tried ALL night to get him to wear his Cowboy hat, but he would not do it. Finally, at the end, he put it on and was SOOO stinkin' cute in it. Oh, and he called it his "horsey hat." Cracked me up!
We had such a fun night. It was a great rodeo, and we did stay to see some of Kevin Fowler...who??? Yeah, I wasn't too familiar with him, but I think his songs may be pretty good and funny.

5 comments:
OOOOWWWWWWW! The cawboy hat! Too adorable for words! I rode horses when I lived in England and would love to get back into it. And I've never been to a rodeo, I wonder if they hold them anywhere neat Atlanta. Such a good idea, thank you Candice!
I love the wranglers. Too cute! Preston has already outgrown his from Christmas. Glad you guys had a great time.
Looks like so much fun!
We had a great time! He looks so cute in his cowboy hat and wranglers! Adorable!!
The horsey hat is way too cute on him! Love the jeans too! He is adorable and you can tell he had the best time! I'm also so excited he ate his fishy sandwich! Great idea!
Post a Comment