I have a little rant to get out of my system.
On December 3rd, 2008, I went to get my hair cut. I told the girl the same thing I always tell them when they ask how I want it..."As short as you can get it, but long enough that it will still go in a PONYTAIL!" Oh, no problem. I think I may have even asked for LONG layers.
She starts cutting, and I don't know what happened! It would NOT go into a ponytail to save my life though! UGH! It was okay, though because it was winter and not really ponytail weather.
So this morning, I decide it's ponytail time again for me (my hair looked really bad). IT STILL WILL NOT GO INTO A PONYTAIL AND STAY! It's been 2 1/2 months...plus I take prenatals that make things grow faster. What's up????? It's getting to be a little frustrating!
With all that being said, I have loved my haircut. I just need it to go in a ponytail...soon!
No pictures today, but I will have some for tomorrow! Paul and I are headed to the Rockets game thanks to some friends, and we have AMAZING seats! I'm so excited, not because it's basketball or the Rockets, but because the seats promise to be AMAZING! I hope my pictures prove the AMAZEMENT!
3 comments:
Wow! You got me excited and I'm not even a basketball fan! Can't wait to see those pictures! Have fun!
I looked back at some of your pictures, and I cannot believe your hair will not go into a ponytail, I guess looks can be misleading :) I am a basketball fan, and I am jealous!
I wish we could trade hair! Mine has grown so fast that I'm mad. I can't afford to go back yet for another cut, but I'm looking all shaggy. Dadgum prenatals!!!
Post a Comment