Today was our playdate Friday with my friend, Amanda and her boys. We planned to meet at The Children's Museum for some fun! Unfortunately, Amanda had to back out, but Paul David and I went anyway! The two of us had a great time. The Tot-Spot is being redesigned, so it was closed, but the rest of the museum was awesome. I know most of it went way over his head (and mine, too, sometimes), but he still had fun playing!

Right in the entrance, there was a train with the wheels and a brake to play with. Yes, we spent the first 20 minutes playing in the entrance:)

We finally moved on and found some cars on an air hockey table. We had fun pushing them and banging them into each other.

I thought this was so cool. They had air coming up through the cones, so the balls would float in the air. It annoyed Paul David because he just wanted the balls.

Hey, there's two Paul David's...wouldn't that be fun?

He LOVED this one. You put the golf ball at the top and it rolled down, then jumped like on a ski slope.

OK, I could have looked at this thing for hours. It's made out of telephones. So cool. Of course, I barely got this picture because I was chasing after a 2 year old. He wasn't as interested in looking at the Phone Robot as I was! If you click on it, you may be able to get it bigger to really see what I'm talking about!

They had the spiral thing that you put a golf ball at the top and it went round and round to the bottom. Well, I put 4 of them on at a time, and Paul David thought it was great:

We had the best time, but we really missed our friends:( We're hoping we can go back before they stop running their special (those of you in the area---until the end of February, it's only $3 per person). I'm kind of toying with the idea of getting a membership (starting March 14th, it's $7 a person...and Paul David's a $7 person). I think it would be an awesome place to go during the HOT Houston summers!





6 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! Maybe next time there will be no surprise surgeries and we can keep our play date!
That looks like a lot of fun!!
looks like fun!
If you decide to become a member let me know, I am a volunteer and sell memberships!
Candice that looked like so much fun! My kiddos would love that place! Of course the price goes up the day we come down!
Eww, bummer about the $7 -- but thanks for the tip about the cheap price this month. Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment