Wednesday, February 11, 2009

23 Weeks

It's beginning to look a lot like...
I'M PREGNANT!

I said that at some point this belly would POP out, and this last week, it has definitely has shown it's presence. I've been thinking about how big I was getting, so I rounded up my belly shots from Paul David.
I had this one when I was 23 weeks in 2006:

I feel a lot better about my belly. Looks to me like I'm right on track!

This baby really acts like his/her big brother. When I sit still on the couch, the ping pong's start. If I drink milk and sit down, the kicking/stretching/punching increases. Every night when I lay down, it's Game ON! It's just the coolest thing to feel the baby move around. Hopefully, soon, Paul will be able to feel Baby as well. I still can't feel the kicks with my hand, either. I remember that it was awhile before we felt Paul David with our hands.

I am so fortunate that my sister and friend, Krystal, let me borrow some maternity clothes. I had no maternity pants (most/all of my stuff is summer...I do have a pair of denim shorts for every day of the week!) and they did, so it's been fun to have new clothes to put on. I can't tell you how comfortable this stuff is! I LOVE this top I have on, but it's a Medium, so I'm sure I won't be able to wear it long. If you see me often, you'll probably be seeing this shirt a lot from now until I get too big! Also, it's been warmer here this week, so I've pulled out a pair of Krystal's shorts/capris...oh, my word, it feels like I'm in pajamas! I just know I'll be living in those things in a couple of weeks when it starts getting warmer more often. So, thank you girls for lending me all your stuff!

One last thing: It cracks me up the difference in the fireplace from now and 2006. At one time, I did do a little Southern Living at Home decorating. Now our fireplace is decorated with Thomas, fish and animals. Oh, how times have changed...for the better of course!



2 comments:

dorbritz said...

I forgot about that shirt! I couldn't wear it long either. You look good!
It is funny how things change... everything! Barry always says "you know you have kids when you go to work with a Spongebob or Barbie bandaid around you finger." Too true!!

Mrs. H said...

Love it! You look great! And honestly I think your tummy looks smaller this time around...but then again it might be the dress!