Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nana!

ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY---July 31st

My Mother was born! My mom has been the best mother ever! She always let us be ourselves and never let us know we were anything but wonderful! I look back at pictures and wonder why she let me wear some of the clothes I wore or fixed my hair the way I did, but that was her way. She wanted us to make those decisions, and she was always okay with it...within reason of course! I think we all go through a time in life where we want to be the exact opposite of our mothers, but I'm already at the place in life where I want to learn as much as I can from her about how to make the best of life because she has! She loved me and my sister with all her heart, and she loves these Grandbabies with an even bigger heart, and I love that! I want to have a relationship with Paul David like Paul and I have with our parents...they started as our parents; and now we have such good times with them that they're our friends!

Thanks for all your love, support, encouragement, and just about everything else! We love you, Nana! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Candice! I found your blog from Amanda. Your little boy is so cute! I love your posts. Todays really touched me. Cherish every moment you get with your Mom. It is such a special relationship. I miss mine everyday. I am looking forward to seeing you and your family at Homecoming.
Jaime

Nana said...

OK, I am crying right now. Thank you and as you know but I'll tell you again, I love all of you!