Friday, July 18, 2008

ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY-Backtrack!


I'm going to do some backtracking here to include some momentous things that happened while we were gone to Acapulco (To see pictures from Days 1, 2, and 3-keep scrolling down!).


ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY-July 12

2004-Our first time in Acapulco. I think it's so neat that we were there at the exact time we were there 4 years ago! We are so fortunate that we were able to enjoy our paradise again so soon!



ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY-July 15


2007-First time I was away from Paul David for more than 24 hours! We had gone to Corpus for our Anniversary, and my mom came here to stay with him. We were gone 2 nights, and I remember thinking that it was forever! Now this week, I was away from him for 6 nights. Last year, he kind of ignored me when we saw each other again. This year, he was SO happy to see us. He hugged us, and just kept looking at me and smiling! He's still being pretty clingy!

ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY-July16

2002-First time I met Mike, Sarah, and Justin! I remember it so well! I was staying with Carol because my apartment wasn't ready yet. We had gone to the cell phone store for her, and I got a call from Paul saying that he was going to eat spaghetti at his parents, did we want to come over? Oh, I started getting so nervous. I was about to meet his parents. I made Carol take me home to change clothes...I had to look my best! She kept telling me that I really shouldn't worry about it, they really wouldn't care what I looked like!


Then, we got there and made the appropriate introductions, and I've felt at home there ever since! It was the Best Spaghetti, too! I am so blessed in the in-law department! The first thing I thought about Sarah was how much she was like my own mom! We all enjoy spending time with each other like I'm their own child...and I think Mike would side with me anyday! Love you guys!


ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY-July 18


2006-Our First Trip to Wrigley Field. That's such an awesome experience. Just being outside the stadium is amazing, then when you see the ivy and brick, it's just beautiful. I know people think we're crazy for going to these places for our anniversaries, but we love seeing all the different baseball stadiums. It being our anniversary is just an excuse to go!


No comments: