Sunday, July 6, 2008

ON THIS DAY IN OUR HISTORY---July 6th


2007-We're not going back too far on this one, but boy how you forget in just a year. This was a day I thought I would remember forever, but I can already tell that the details are fuzzy!


Last year on this day, Paul David did a few things for the first time! We were at my in-laws house when he started showing off. I asked him, "How Big is Paul David?" (we had been practicing this for weeks, but he wouldn't do it on command), but this time, he raised his arms over his head! I said, "So Big!" and he smiled so big! Then, later on, he had pulled up on the sofa, and for some reason, I started singing, "Shake your booty!" and he started wiggling his little bottom and laughing! We did this over and over! Finally, the thing that we all just laughed and laughed at was Paul David's reaction to my Mother-in-Law's white socks. He would crawl over to her, and she would wiggle her feet at him. He would squeal, turn around and crawl off squealing. Then he'd come back for more! He did this forever! So cute! Of course, we have NO video of this, and he never did it again.


These pictures aren't from that day, but they show Paul David showing "So Big!"



8 months old!


10 months old!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Oh, my gosh that sweet baby. I remember you telling me that he had done that, that day. He has changed so much, and I really thought he hadn't! (In Looks) He's still sweet!