We spent Easter a little under the weather. We all have a little bit of the head stuff now!
We set out Paul David's Easter basket, and he immediately emptied it! It had a UT Jersey, a bubble wand, and a Starter Fish Bowl. It also had a little basketball net and three balls in it, but he had found those on Saturday and played with them all weekend! Oh well! The bowl had a picture of a fish on it, so he kept pointing and saying "fish!" We went Sunday night and got three little Goldfish for it! We hope we can keep them alive! He's so beyond cute with them. He says "Hi Fish!" and waves at them. Then when we go to bed at night, he'll say "night, fish!" He gets so excited when he remembers that they're there!

We had dyed Easter Eggs with Nana before we left for Florida! Paul David wasn't too into it. He just wanted to play with the eggs and throw them!

Sunday morning, Paul put some Goldfish crackers in some plastic eggs and "hid" them outside along with the hard boiled ones! Paul David had a lot of fun finding them and putting them in his basket. He kept throwing them, then picking them up. There was one blue one that he really got attached to. He finally threw one of the plastic ones down, and the fish tumbled out of it. "Fish!" From then on, he would throw it and say "fish!" He keeps bringing those plastic eggs to me and saying fish. If I just hand him the fish, he says NO. I have to put them in the eggs and give them to him that way! It may be the only way he eats goldfish now!

Is this "SNOT" the cutest little boy?
For lunch, we had hamburgers over at Paul's parents. Yummy! Then Sarah planned an egg hunt where we had to get the baby's to put the eggs in our baskets. There was a $1 in each egg. Poor Lily had to do all the work. I think once Paul David found out there were no fish in the eggs, he was done!
Happy Easter everyone!
2 comments:
Did you name your fish? Those are so sweet! I hope you all feel better soon!
HEy, I love your list of things Paul David says! Too cute! I'll have to add that once Griffin starts saying more. I think he was trying to say uh-oh yesterday. Or least it sound like the uh part!
Post a Comment