We flew out of Orlando on Saturday morning. It was sad to leave the others as they were heading out to drive back to Texas. I was thanking God that we didn't have to drive as well. I felt horrible with a stuffy head, scratchy throat, sneezing, coughing, etc. Well, Paul David just wasn't doing well in the car! He did so well on the plane coming to Orlando that I thought I might be getting my due on the trip back. I was a little nervous! He was an angel though! He fell asleep soon after we took off in Orlando and slept until right before we landed. Then in Dallas, we ate and he walked around a bit. I got out all the books and toys for the 45 minute trip to Houston, and the little sweetheart fell asleep again!
When we got home, thanks to Uncle Michael, Paul David just sat and watched The Doodlebops and Little Einsteins for an hour. Then he got down and played and played and played! He had the best time seeing his old toys again!
The driving crew made record time! They were home by 9:00, which made them arrive in less than 14 hours! It was nice to have daddy home, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment