Sunday, March 16, 2008

Air, Sea, OrLANDo

Yeah, I stole the title from Ellen, but it's too cute not to use! Paul David and I made it to Orlando today! It was his first plane ride, and he did great! I was so proud of him. At first, we were looking at the plane in Houston, and I said, "Let's go ride on the plane." and he shook his head and said, "Eeah" His version of NO! I thought, oh, no! We boarded, and he did awesome! We changed planes in Dallas, and he fell asleep for most of that flight. We shared a blowpop and looked at our fish books. He was mostly entertained by all the other passengers!

We're planning to head to Vero Beach tomorrow. We're going to take some pictures on the beach, then head to the Dodgers-Astros game. I'm exited to see how much Paul David loves the baseball game!

2 comments:

thePiks said...

Yea!!!!! You're back! I almost gave a little woo-hoo when I clicked on your blog and saw TWO updates! You can keep it up. I know you can! Have fun in Orlando.

Mrs. H said...

I'm so excited you are blogging again! I've really really enjoyed it! Loved your photos! Have fun and take tons of pictures! What is Aprils blogsite address?