Okay, I'm going to try this again! April and Krystal have both started blogs, and of course Amanda keeps hers going! I love reading theirs so I must get back!
There is no way to catch you up on Paul David since October, so let's just say he's a wild man, but is so sweet, too! He's really grown up...17 months old now! He jabbers and says some words, still loves to go outside, and is really into fish! The Easter Bunny is bringing him a fish bowl, and we're going to take him to buy a fish for it after Easter!
Paul, his parents and Justin are leaving tomorrow for Orlando, and PD and I are flying to meet them on Sunday. His first flight! We're going to see 7 games in 6 days! I know that only sounds fun to us! To everyone's surprise, we're not even going to Disney. Justin and Sarah are, but we decided to wait until he's a little older!
Here are a couple of recent pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment